Parent and Swimmer Information
Weekday Session 1: T/W/TH: June 27–July 20 (11 Classes) 30 minute lessons at 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30. NO CLASS JULY 4 - rates adjusted accordingly
Waiver #1 *
Sheridan Beach Community Club COVID-19 WAIVER and RELEASE
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily through airborne means and person to person contact. Federal health authorities and the State of Washington recommend social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Contraction of COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury, permanent disability, or death. Use of the Sheridan Beach Community Club facilities, as with any activity outside the home, could increase the risk of you or your child contracting COVID-19.
Our pool management and their staff make every effort to keep our facility clean and disinfected. However, as with any public facility, we cannot guarantee that any guest will be 100% protected from airborne illnesses such as COVID-19, colds, and flu, while using the facility.
Actions members should take to ensure their protection include:
• Social distancing (stay 6 feet from members not in your household)
• Mask-wearing when possible, except in pool
• Do not congregate in the hallway or in bathrooms
• Frequent hand washing and use of sanitizer
• Do not share toys or other items with members not in your household
• Stay home if you have or have had a fever, or have been exposed to anyone that has had symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19
• Disinfect common use items before and after use
By agreeing to this waiver, you voluntarily agree on behalf of yourself and all members of your household to assume the forgoing risks, and accept full responsibility for the actions of you and your household members. You agree to release Sheridan Beach Community Club, its contractors, Board, and employees from liability, and hold harmless same from any claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind related to COVID-19 that could be perceived to have been derived from use of the facilities.
I have read and agree to the release.