Our pool’s purpose is to provide a safe, healthy, and fun environment for families to learn to swim together. The pool is 75 feet long and holds approximately 110,000 gallons of water that are filtered and disinfected 24 hours per day. Our maximum bather load is 100 swimmers. Our facility is open the Saturday prior to Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Our covered lakeside cabana can be reserved in advance for a party of up to 30 guests. There is no running water in the cabana, but there is electricity. Several gas grills are available for cooking. To share the cabana equally, we request each family only make one long-term reservation per season. Short-term reservations can be made throughout the summer per availability.
Kayaks & Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP)
Sheridan Beach Club owns and maintains 2 stand-up paddleboards, 2 sit-on-top single kayaks, and one double kayak. Annual waivers must be signed before use.
Age Restrictions: Members must be 14 to use Kayaks or SUP Boards on their own. Kids under 14 may use a watercraft with an adult (18+) … one adult-manned craft for each child-manned craft.
Reservations: Members are able to make one reservation per day on your Manage Account page. Reservations for up to 2 hours can include any number of water crafts. If a member is 20 minutes late without contacting the Club, the reservation will be considered a NO SHOW and canceled. Members on site may reserve an additional hour if still open 30 minutes before start time.
Hours: 8 AM – 8 PM Watercrafts are due back on the beach 30 minutes before sunset.
Life Jackets: Lake Forest Park requires all users of a human powered watercraft to wear a United States Coast Guard approved personal flotation device. Please, provide your own life jacket. SBCC has some life jackets available in an emergency, but cannot guarantee proper size availability. If you do not have a properly sized life jacket, we will not be able to honor your reservation.
Note: Lost or damaged equipment is the responsibility of the reserving member.
Personal SUPs and Kayaks: You are welcome to bring your own equipment down to use for the day, but personal watercrafts may not be left at the Club and the life jacket ordinance will be enforced.
- The SBCC Dock is available during Club hours for members in good standing to board/disembark boats.
- Members wishing to board/disembark a boat on our dock with the intent of leaving immediately do not need to join the waitlist. Let guards know what they are doing and sign the daily health log.
- Members accessing the Beach Club from the dock with the intention of staying must check the waitlist and/or with the gate staff prior to docking in case the Club is at capacity. Signing the daily health log is required.
- Moorage is allowed on south side of dock only. All boats must be off dock at closing. Absolutely no overnight moorage.
- Boats may not be operated over a speed of 7 knots within 100 yards of shore or above idle speed within 50 feet of dock.
- When water skiing, it is permissible to make a direct approach at a 45 degree angle to the dock. Landings must be made from the north and take-offs to the south.
- All boats (including motorized, sailboats, kayaks, rowboats, etc.) are strictly prohibited from the swimming area.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact our club manager at SheridanBeachLFP@gmail.com.